Seller’s Closing Costs
Sellers are responsible for more than just the commission on the sale of their property. The list below is a few of the items that could be on the seller’s side of the closing disclosure. #SeviervilleTnRealEstate
Homes for sale in Sevierville TN,Cabins for Sale in Pigeon Forge
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home. #TitleInsurance
- Broker’s commission percentage is a full-service fee and will be determined when listing the
property for sale. Selling commission is always negotiable.(Bryan Realty of East Tennessee offers lower than normal commission rates because we are a virtual company without the customary office overhead!)
- Local property transfer tax, Sevier County TN transfer tax, Tennessee state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your TN property. Credit to the buyer of prorated or unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due. #SevierCountyTNPropertyTax
- Home inspections fees are usually paid by the buyer but in some circumstances they are paid for
by the seller and may include pest, radon and other inspections. These items would be negotiated
on the Purchase and Sales Contract (the offer).
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems found during the home inspection. Repairs are often times negotiated into the contract as well.
Below is a list of Title Companies in the Sevierville TN area.
Feel free to contact either of these and discuss estimated closing costs.
Smoky Mountain Title
117 Joy St., Sevierville, TN
Heritage Title Agency
500 Park Road, Sevierville, TN
Integrity Title Services, Inc
209 Chilhowee School Rd., Seymour, TN
Guaranty Land Title Company
204 Parkway, Sevierville, TN
Sevier Title Inc
134 Court Ave., Sevierville, TN