Buying a home in the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee is an exciting time in your life and can be a bit overwhelming at times. Making the smart move of choosing to work with a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. It
also insures that you will have the proper representation through the sales transaction. Tennessee law prohibits the listing agent from representing both the seller and the buyer for the same transaction unless fully disclosed between both parties. It is always beneficial for you to have someone represent YOU, with your best interest being first priority. You wouldn’t go to court without proper representation. Why would you enter into such an important contract as a real estate purchase without proper representation?
Bryan Realty’s services and experience range from lending referral to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and trust that you’ll soon understand why.
As Your Agent I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Listings are emailed directly from the MLS via an auto send program I use. This is what I call putting your property search on
auto pilot. My clients love it! They get property listings emailed to them as quickly as they are put on the market by agents within our MLS association GSMAR.
Click here to be added to my auto send program.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes for you to see, to referring you to the most competent
lender, to going to the closing table with you!
- Provide answers to your questions about the local market area,
including schools, neighborhoods and more to the best of my ability.
Once you decide on a property, I can get an estimate on your closing costs based on the sales price and the particular property.
When you are ready to buy, whether it be a short sale or a typical home sale, I am here to help. Apply my experience and knowledge of real estate to be certain that you’re getting a fair deal and protect yourself during the whole deal.
Get started today searching for your perfect piece of the Smokies. Go to my search page to browse available property listings by clicking here.
Before You Begin Your Property Search:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a lender with a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-approved. I can refer you to several experienced lending partners I work closely with.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Determine what features you need in your new home.
Estimated Buyer Closing Costs You Will Be Responsible For:
- Various lender fees include charges for loan processing,
underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account. This can be explained more by an experienced lender.
- Third-party fees may include charges for insurance title search,and other inspections such as termites. These are services and items that are generally ordered by the title company prior to closing.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan
interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage